At times it can seem all the running literature is reserved for only those serious about competition and winning ways. Still, we’re all born runners, whatever our speed and commitment, and deserve more than a footnote covering the real reasons we run. More importantly, left unsaid are the lessons we can learn from our running that go far beyond just enjoying the next workout or race. Running can positively flavor our daily life with more enjoyment, but it requires a deliberate and authentic focus to enhance our thoughts and feelings to endure for life.
Whatever your athletic level and ambitions, and whether you’ve already run thousands of miles or are still looking to take your first running steps, this book is for you. It will:
- Reveal 10 strategies to enjoy and improve your running and life more.
- Open you to the art of listening to your body and mind to uncover the hidden lessons of running.
- Unleash the power of creativity and play into your workouts to stimulate your growth.
- Connect the importance and benefits of paying attention and avoiding distractions to relish your runs and reduce injuries.
- Disclose 5 running habits and their lessons to keep everything in your life in perspective.
- And much more…